Los Angeles County firefighters freed a 13-year-old girl who was stuck in a chimney at a home.

Officials say crews responded to an emergency call last month and freed the girl after about 15 minutes of patient work. She was taken to a hospital to be examined.

There was no immediate word on her condition or how she got stuck in the chimney of the suburban LA home. 

What is even stranger is that City News Service reports it was the second time in less than a week that someone became stuck in a chimney in LA County, and it’s not even December!

A woman who locked herself out of her Pomona home one Friday afternoon decided to use the chimney to get inside. She ended up stuck for about five hours before a neighbor heard her cries.

She was eventually freed by firefighters and suffered only dehydration… and acute embarrassment.